Thursday, March 10, 2005

Son of Silver Mister and Anna Mo Betsy

Today a new friend asked me if I had a Westie and the question made me stop and think back to days and times when Mister Mo (aka Mo) was a part of our lives.

I was happy to think back and look at Mo's picture but then I got a little sad..you see, Mister Mo is no longer with us. He was seventeen years old when he passed on...old in canine years..

I remember the first time I saw him...he was just a puppy in a pet shop. I knew immediately that I wanted him, but my husband said to wait as the cost was a little steep for us. I made sure we were the last to leave the pet shop and the FIRST to arrive the next morning!

Mo'e (as he became known later on), was a happy little Westie! Always at my side! When he passed on, I told myself I would never become attached to another pet as I was to him. Painful was his passing...but better for him.

And that is all to say on Mister Mo aka Mo aka Mo'e...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home