Thursday, March 03, 2005

Where is "Ausfarht" Germany???

When I first arrived here in Stuttgart, I saw a Tshirt that had the following message printed on it: "Where is Ausfarht, Germany?". Which made me ask WHERE is this place? HA! The joke was on da' Local Girl!

So, my next question(s) was: "Where are all da' Local kine folks". (Translation: "Where are all the Hawaiians?") "Hawaii nei" has now become "Hawai'i ala"..and I (as many other Local kine folks do) am searching for my "Local-kine" Braddahs and Seestahs (or anyone else that wants to share the "Aloha Spirit" here in the Stuttgart Germany area.

So if you are out there (Braddahz and Seestahs)...let me know...maybe we can get togeddah...talk story...jam on da' uke(s), share some local grindz...you know...da' kine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home