Friday, June 24, 2005

"...Watch and Learn..."

I thought I would post something different than my usual, “visit here...travel there”...

The little gentleman above is named Keoni. He is four years old and will be five in October. Keoni is my third grandson and quite a precious little fellow! Keoni means John in Hawaiian.

His personality is unique (of course I am partial!). He has his own mind and his own ideas about how things should be done. (Hmmm...maybe a book title... ”The World...According to Keoni!")

Just a couple of months ago, I returned home due to an emergency. I was visiting my daughter and the boys (I have two other grandsons) when Keoni decided he was going to draw me a picture of lightning. As he was gathering his drawing materials and was getting in to his “drawing” position (lying on his tummy!), he tells me, “Jama, watch and learn!” ...such a precious child!
(Jama is what all my grandsons call me...long story)...

(Note: Other posts to introduce the additional two grandsons in process).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home