Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Ice Cream and The "Grin"!!!

This is grandson number two. His name is Joshua. Joshua is eight years old. He loves to read and draw AND play video games! He loves to look at German “Tank-a-Tanks” (his old baby word for “tanks”) and used to sit with his Papa for hours looking at books about the tanks. Joshua loves basketball and plays quite well for his age. Regarding his drawing--he can be quite imaginative and artistic(like his Mommy!)

As you can tell, Joshua also loves his ice cream!!! (I cannot remember when I last enjoyed an ice cream as the way Joshua does in this picture!!!)

There are many more wonderful things about Joshua. For instance, he looks like his mommy and is built like his daddy! (Handsome and “junk” in da’ trunk! LOL!) For you family members that do not know Joshua, you are missing out on knowing a delightful child with a great personality!

7 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger spoiledbrat said...

He's adorable! I think he looks like his cousin Janice...yanno good lookin' and all. LOL

The kids do make that ice cream look so good.

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Sille0ne said...

Hey Kath,

its your cuzzy Odie. I saw you at Bratzone and thought I would drop a line. Hope your having a good time in Germany, and we all miss you. OH by the way Joshua is beautiful like his cuzzy Odie....

 
At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No no no...you got it all wrong..he looks like his cuzzy Sancine!!! wahoooo :D

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Katalina B said...

OK...OK...EXACTLY who is da' prettiest of youz guyz???? Odie??? Sancine???? Jenny-Lin????

T'anks guyz...Luv ya!!!
KuzzyKat

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Rowena said...

Ha! Junk in da trunk....I nevah hea dat one in long time!!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger spoiledbrat said...

Ummm hello! I am da purdiest one!! All my sissers take after me but I was the purdiest one first and I'm stickin' to dat one.

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Muley said...

What a looker!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home