Thursday, October 20, 2005

Garmisch (cont)


While staying in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, we decided to hike around the area directly behind our hotel and just happened upon this little pond. It was very picturesque, complete with the mountains (which you cannot see because of the low clouds), the forest, pond, and shack. The water was so clear, you could actually see these large fish swimming around! There was a German gentleman fishing just off to the right (I thought I had him in the frame when I snapped the photo, but alas! I did not!) He was dressed in the typical Bavarian gentleman's clothing-liederhosen, suede jacket, sweater, knee socks, boots, and a hat with a feather of some type in it. I wanted to take his picture when we passed close by, but was too embarrassed to do so (such as the "tourist" I am)!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home