Thursday, April 28, 2016

...another journey...another time

It is high time, I return...  
It has been far too long...where to begin...

I have traveled many miles since my childhood.  Some locations were only dreams or so I had thought...


As a young girl, growing up with and in a family who (in my opinion) had no far reaching goals other than to exist from day to day, I often thought (daydreamed)  that one day, I would venture out into the "world" far from the home I lived in.  I dreamed of traveling to foreign lands, of seeing and doing things considered "foreign" and different from the world I grew up in.  I did exactly that.

As you can see from some of my previous posts, I have been able to travel over the waters (as foretold to me by a Gypsy in my teen years) to so many destinations.  Destinations I only read or dreamed about as a young girl is often want to do.  So many of these dreams and destinations coming to fruition.

While I have loved many of the cities and countries I journeyed to,  there is one place that has continually held my heart:  Paris.  Just the name evokes memories and as well as adventures yet to come!



Why?  I cannot even begin to tell you!  I know that the city itself still holds many mysteries to me...all awaiting discovery.  Truly there are many like myself...obsessed with a destination. Obsessed with no logical explanation other than it "calls" to me.  It beckons to me.  Oh I have traveled there many, many times, but each visit was/is never enough for me!  I see myself returning one day and another and another...

There are other destinations that call to me and those will I will write about as well, but for now I can only share in words and photos...

1 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Katherine , i just wanna say ' Hello ' ...have a nice day (^_^)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home